Leadership health check surveys can be a useful tool for your company to assess the effectiveness of your leadership and quickly identify areas for performance improvement. The top 5 upsides from conducting this leadership health check survey include;
- Understanding where your leadership is excelling and where there may be room for improvement.
- Providing leaders with the tools to better understand the needs and perspectives of their employees and improve communication with their colleagues.
- Giving senior leadership and HR teams the opportunity to demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Enhancing employee engagement through listening and responding to feedback.
- Improving overall performance and achieving your goals more effectively.
Atlassian approach this leadership survey by looking at 8 key metrics;
- Team Cohesion
- Balanced Teams
- Encouraging Difference
- Shared Understanding
- Values and Metrics
- Suitable ways of working
- Engagement and Understanding
- Continuous Improvement
Your team will answer one question on each of these metrics. We estimate completion time for each team member to be about 8 minutes.
Get your PDF now
Join Crewmojo's CEO Mark Lewis as he talks with HR leaders on how they tune employee experience to drive amazing outcomes their organisations