About the template
This survey will give you insight into your talent acquisition and onboarding process stage by stage and identify how to improve your process. Create actionable insights that will make a real impact on your talent acquisition process.
Thanks for the share from the team at Mantel Group. There's a reason they have been voted Number 1 on Australia's Best Workplaces two years in a row! Learn from your peers with our sharable templates.
How does this survey help HR managers and HR leaders?
A good onboarding process can provide several benefits to the HR team, and ultimately help new employees settle in and thrive in their new role. Here are a few ways a strong onboarding process can help:
- Improved staff retention: When new employees feel welcomed, informed, and supported during their onboarding process, they are more likely to feel satisfied with their job and stay with the company for longer. This can reduce staff turnover rates, which can save the HR team time and money in recruiting and training new employees.
- Increased productivity: A well-planned onboarding process can help new employees get up to speed quickly and start contributing to the team's goals. This can lead to increased productivity and efficiency, which can benefit the company as a whole.
- Better company reputation: A positive onboarding experience can help new employees feel valued and appreciated, which can improve the company's reputation as an employer. This can make it easier for the HR team to attract top talent in the future.
- Improved compliance: Onboarding is a critical time to ensure that new employees understand company policies and comply with legal requirements. By providing comprehensive onboarding, the HR team can minimise the risk of compliance issues and avoid potential legal liabilities.
- Better communication: Onboarding is an opportunity for HR to establish open lines of communication with new employees. This can help ensure that new employees feel comfortable asking questions and seeking support, which can lead to better overall job performance and job satisfaction.
The survey experience
This onboarding survey completed when an employee has been with the organisation for at least 90 days. This will take 20-30 minutes to complete. It is a combination of multi-choice and open survey questions. It includes emoji scales and written multi-choice options. This survey will give you insight into your talent acquisition and onboarding process stage by stage and identify how to improve your process. Create actionable insights that will make a real impact on your talent acquisition process.
- Initial Contact
- Interview Process
- Offer Process
- Overall process
Customise or create your own survey
Book a demo to explore our platform and preloaded templates.
Get your PDF now
Join Crewmojo's CEO Mark Lewis as he talks with HR leaders on how they tune employee experience to drive amazing outcomes their organisations