Give your software team a clear vision of success in their role with a Wildbit role decription.
How is this different to your typical role description? Here is a sample of the style of this software engineer role description.
A good developer knows how to code well and is passionate about their craft. They care about the quality of the code and work hard to maintain it.
A bad developer creates technical debt by sacrificing quality to meet a delivery deadline. They don’t keep other developers in mind when writing code and fail to make it easy to understand their work...
This approach in a job description can be a real game-changer for both the employer and the potential employee! Here are some benefits:
- Improves candidate experience: The job description highlights both positive and negative behaviours & can give candidates a better understanding of the company culture and what's expected of them. This can lead to a more positive candidate experience, even if they don't end up getting the job.
- Facilitates communication: The job description facilitates communication between the employer and the employee. Both parties can use the job description as a reference point to discuss performance, behaviour, and expectations.
- Increases job satisfaction: This job description can contribute to an employees a sense of accomplishment and pride in their work. This can increase their job satisfaction and motivation, leading to better performance and productivity.
- Enhances employee retention: By setting clear expectations and promoting accountability, this job description can enhance employee retention. Employees who understand what's expected of them and feel valued are more likely to stay with the organisation long term.
- Attracts the right candidates: This job description highlights positive behaviours & so can attract candidates who are motivated by more than just a paycheck. Candidates who value workplace culture and personal growth will be drawn to a job that outlines the behaviours and qualities that the company values.
Download Full Description >>
Note this role description refers to a software engineer as a developer.
Get your PDF now
Join Crewmojo's CEO Mark Lewis as he talks with HR leaders on how they tune employee experience to drive amazing outcomes their organisations