About the employee experience survey template
This employee experience survey covers the key components of:
- Culture and Environment
- Fairness and Inclusion
How does this survey help HR managers and HR leaders?
The Genome Employee Experience Survey is a comprehensive tool that allows organisations to measure the employee experience and identify areas for improvement. The survey is designed to gather feedback from employees on a range of topics including communication, leadership, work environment, and employee satisfaction. Here are some of the benefits of using the Genome Employee Experience Survey:
- Provides valuable insights into employee experience: The survey allows organizations to gather data on the employee experience, including factors such as job satisfaction, communication, and leadership. This data can be used to identify areas where the organisation is excelling, as well as areas where improvements can be made.
- Helps to identify and address employee concerns: It provides a platform for employees to share their concerns and feedback. By addressing these concerns, Hr managers can improve employee engagement, satisfaction, and retention.
- Improves employee engagement: The Survey provides an opportunity for employees to voice their opinions and concerns. When employees feel that feedback is valued and actioned, they are more likely to feel engaged and committed to the organisation.
- Enhances your employer's branding: Organisations can demonstrate their commitment to employee satisfaction and continuous improvement. This can indirectly help to enhance the organisation's employer branding and attract top talent.
- Helps to retain top talent: When employees feel that their concerns are being addressed and that the organization is committed to their development and satisfaction, they are more likely to stay with the organisation.
The survey experience
When to use this survey: This survey can be conducted as a pulse survey or as an ongoing survey to understand the impact on your efforts to improve employee experience.
Survey Design: The survey is a series of questions on an agree/disagree scale. It would take about 7 minutes to complete.
Sample questions from this survey;
- Time passes quickly when I am working
- I stay energetic even when things are difficult at work
- I understand how my work contributes to the success of our organisation
- I feel responsible for my own performance
Take a personal tour of our platform to see how our preloaded 100% performance experiences can lift your team's performance.
Get your PDF now
Join Crewmojo's CEO Mark Lewis as he talks with HR leaders on how they tune employee experience to drive amazing outcomes their organisations